Craft 'n Coffee

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Give me Jesus

Almost exactly 2 years ago a word of prophecy was spoken over me.  That word was that my hardest valley ever was facing me, but along the way were "rest stops".  An angel stood already at each rest stop along this path, to give me rest and strength to continue.  And at the end of this "death valley" was my rest and reward.

I'm still in this Valley of the Shadow of Death. And I've bowed and crumbled more than once, at times daily.  But always, His hand has lifted me up.  As bad news continues to roll in and my fractured heart continues to break, I have never once felt abandoned.  Always His presence hovers.  Allowing the pain, but standing me up and supporting me as only a shepherd can.

I cannot survive without Him.  Take this whole world, but give me Jesus.  

Psalm 23

King James Version (KJV)
23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment